Sebastian Kozłowski advises natural and legal persons and represents natural persons and business owners in court proceedings. He gained experience when he worked in criminal divisions of Warsaw courts of appeal and in Warsaw law offices, as well as when he cooperated with enterprises from the construction industry. He has extensive experience in broadly defined civil and criminal court proceedings and in real estate law.
He speaks English.
- Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, major: Law
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Journalism and Political Science, Institute of International Relations, major: International Relations, specialisation: American Studies
- Representing Clients in over ten cases concerning the pursuit of claims from members of a housing cooperative;
- Representing Clients in numerous cases in civil proceedings, which included seeking claims and damages, and in criminal cases as the defending attorney or as a representative of a subsidiary prosecutor;
- Preparing numerous grounds for judgements in criminal cases;
- Participating in the process of drafting several real estate due diligence reports.
Real estate/investment process, contentious proceedings, criminal law