Almost since the beginning of his professional career, Paweł Zyskowski has dealt with providing comprehensive legal services to large economic entities, mainly from the construction industry, related to all their activities. Because of that, he specialises in broadly defined economic law, with particular focus on the law of obligations, labour law, administrative law, including construction law, intellectual property law, e-commerce and GDPR.
Paweł Zyskowski has extensive experience in drafting and assessing construction agreements, copyright agreements, terms and conditions of online shops, terms and conditions of promotional lotteries and promotional campaigns, providing advice on construction projects (at any stage), and representing clients in administrative proceedings and court administrative proceedings related to real estate, construction law and placing construction products on the market. When it comes to the latter cases, he has managed to obtain several precedent-setting judgements in favour of his Clients in proceedings before the Supreme Administrative Court. Since 2014, Paweł Zyskowski has also dealt with personal data protection law, which is why he has conducted training sessions on this topic for business owners, audited personal data protection in companies and helped clients adjust their businesses to legal requirements, firstly to the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 1997, and ever since GDPR came into force, to the provisions of that regulation. He also drafts all the necessary documents (policies, authorisations, data sharing agreements, data privacy notices, etc.).
At our Law Office, Paweł Zyskowski is a member of a team which deals with broadly defined administrative law, in particular matters related to real estate.
Paweł Zyskowski is fluent in English.
- Olsztyn Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law.
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Faculty of Law and Administration, major: Law
Portfolio / achievements
- Providing comprehensive legal services to large and well-known economic entities in the construction market and the construction product manufacturing industry.
- Having extensive experience in drafting and assessing agreements, e.g. construction agreements or design agreements, and in advising Clients on construction projects, such as the construction of production plants, warehouses, filling stations, shopping centres, etc.
- Successfully representing Clients before construction supervision authorities, voivodeship administrative courts, and the Supreme Administrative Court, in particular in cases concerning the process of placing construction products on the market, which led to obtaining precedent-setting judgements of the Supreme Administrative Court in favour of the Clients.
- Having experience in drafting and assessing copyright agreements.
- Drafting terms and conditions of promotional campaigns related to broadly defined CSR, as well as terms and conditions of online shops and promotional lotteries.
- Representing employers in disputes with employees and the disability pension authority, having experience in drafting documents on individual and collective labour law.
- Having many years of experience in personal data protection law and using that knowledge to adjust Clients’ businesses to the requirements of GDPR, which includes Clients from the call centre industry and companies that belong to international corporate groups and employ up to several hundred employees in a few or even about a dozen facilities across Poland.
- Conducting training sessions on personal data protection law for business owners and their employees.
- Receiving the rector’s scholarship for the best students and graduating with the grade of very good.
Contentious proceedings, the investment process and real estate, personal data protection, individual and collective labour law, new technologies, e-commerce.