Justyna Bachórska works in the civil and family law team. As part of her practice, she gives advice to individuals and deals with the current handling of economic entities, foundations and associations. She has a strong experience in representing clients before courts and in pre-court proceedings, and owing to her long-term practice at layer’s offices she is also good at handling penal law cases. She applies her knowledge and experience while providing pro bono assistance to non-government organisations and individuals involved in active citizenship.
She is interested, among other things, in copyright, competition protection right and consumer right (where she represents both consumers and entrepreneurs) and compensatory right – she has succeeded in numerous cases for redress and compensation resulting from torts, traffic accidents, material damage or infringement of personal rights.
She is fluent in English.
- District Chamber of Legal Counsels in Toruń, legal counsel examination with distinction
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Toruń, field: law- “Ad Exemplum” Procedural Law School
- comprehensive legal servicing of entrepreneurs from the Horeca sector, food and pharmaceutical branch
- several successful consumer bankruptcies
- effective representation of the cooperative members in cases concerning revoking and acknowledging the invalidity of resolutions
- preparing a series of the regulations of the Internet services and supervising the conformity of the processes of placing orders with the consumer protection law;
- completing the legal counsel application with distinction at the District Chamber of Legal Counsels in Toruń