Anna Sobocińska advises natural persons and business owners. She represents the Clients of our Law Office in court and supervises the proper functioning of enforcement proceedings. She gained experience in Warsaw law offices and did an internship in the European Parliament, at the office of MEP Wojciech Olejniczak. As an attorney-at-law, she provides comprehensive services related to new technologies, the provision of electronic services, and cases concerning consumer rights. She successfully advises Clients, choosing the most effective solutions.
Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law.
University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, major: Law.
A volunteer and coordinator of the legal advice centre of Academia Iuris Foundation in Warsaw.
She is fluent in spoken and written English, including legal English.
- Contentious proceedings,
- debt restructuring
- consumer rights protection,
- personal rights protection,
Portfolio / publications / achievements
- Drafting and assessing investment agreements related to start-up projects,
- Drafting and assessing terms and conditions of electronic services,
- Being a member of a team that performed due diligence in a medical facility which provides electronic services,
- Advising one of the largest development companies during the investment process in Warsaw,
- Providing ongoing advice to leading international IT companies,
- Providing legal services to large homeowners’ associations and housing cooperatives in Warsaw.